Day 11 


Today I had my hometown's prom so I wasn't on campus to work out. But I still went to the gym before prom to get a pump. I got into the gym and was feeling pretty good so I thought I would do some dumbbell bench and go pretty heavy. I warmed up my back with some lat pulldowns. then I had to wait for a bench because it was pretty busy. I did dumbbell bench and started off with low weights then I gradually went up in weight. I did sets of 10-8-6 each going down in weight every time. I did 90s 100s then 110s. I had never done 110s before so I was pretty proud of myself. Then I went straight to incline dumbbell bench. I also went pretty heavy and got up to 90s which I had also never done before. Then I did the dip machine shoulder press machine and finished with some tricep extensions. 


Hours 3

Total 45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog